Pages

Friday 18 March 2011

Music......Common Language of the world

Music is considered the international language of the world. It doesn't matter if your English, Spanish, French or Scottish any music can touch your soul. The music that I'm currently crazed over is the Korean Pop music. I love 2ne1, Big Bang, Taeyang, SS501, Super Junior and the list could go on and on.When listening to these music not only am i not understanding what they are saying but still I am able to feel the rhythm of what they are trying to get across. Searching for the lyrics proved that not only were my predictions on what the music was saying was right but its almost as if i translate it correctly. One of my top favorite that I listen almost every day going to school is this one:


It has so much feeling into it just drive me. Even the chorus I'm able to sing along, yea a lot of practice but please don't try to sing the English version lol. The pop music is taking over everywhere by storm and its not just the music from the western side of the world but now the eastern. Try it i can guarantee you will love it, well that is if you have an open mind to these kind of things. well this is my 2 cents to my music playlist right now :) well ill leave you on this note with the hot stud of the day :D

^_^ Chu

1 comment:

  1. well i aint much a fan of the foreign music aside from anime theme music but it always good to expand ones borders

    ReplyDelete