Pages

Friday 4 March 2011

Drama Blog

Hi guys, well i decided to start this blog with interest in Korean and Japanese culture, basically their music, art, and shows. I know some might think and say, you don't even know their language so how do you benefit from constant reading, well never kick it before trying it. :D I started the drama crazy last year summer and believe me its very fun. I got my friends into it and they share the same sentiments. If your bored and willing to try something new well just hit me up and ill help you in deciding on the best dramas to watch. I also have interest in manga and anime. the artistic abilities has caught my interest since way back and I watch and read various kinds. Music is something thats very new to me, I just started a couple months ago and I listen it everyday its like my new groove. Well i keep yall posted on whats new and in  and whats interesting and fascinating through Renie's Words.

Chu ^_^

2 comments:

  1. should get your friends to help you spread the love for all things Asian to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. on to coffee prince now...:)

    ReplyDelete