Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2011

High School of the Dead

Are you a fan of blood, killings, chasing and war for survival like I am?? Well look no further you have all that enjoyment in this anime. High School of the Dead is about these high schoolers fighting for survival in a world plagued with zombies. Well I know many might be think well I've seen too many zombie movies and stuff and please not another one, but I assure this one to miss it to dis. The anime is filled with awesome characters that are not only powerful chicks but they are must I say it super hot. Any thing that has awesome drawing skills I truly appreciate and this is more than just about the drawing the story line is crazy. Feeling bored and wish for a little excitement then this is a sure anime to start with. Season one brings the story half way through but season two is on its way so no need to worry.


Yes these are just two of the sexy mamas in the anime but despite how innocent they look taking them on in real life with their abilities might just be you fighting a loosing battle :D

Chu ^_^

1 comment:

  1. hmm i wonder how you found about about this anime...?

    ReplyDelete